Saturday 7 January 2012

hatiku kecewa...!

hai dude..
sungguh hatiku sgt kecewa time dapat news saying that my leejoon MBLAQ would be paired with Lizzy AFTER SCHOOL in pit a pat shake..what the heck is that??
i cant stand to see other woman at his side..!! gosh MBC you gotta kidding me rite?? btw, after sometimes or cooling myself actually (hehe) i thought it would be okay lah since they are just acting not married just like few couples. but then the devil whispered again " hey, what if  they starts couple after the program has ended?in real life??". hish "cannot go ni ( like my ustaz always said)'. my oppa is so damn hot although he looks silly sometimes.haha. anyway, just like some tweets says act like a real mature and just support them as they just do their responsibility. dah dihidang depan mata hadap jela kan?xkan nk tolak lak rezeki ye tak?
maybe i would see new side of him kan?? *ayat redha je.hehe* . now serious me myself is really excited to see my joon aka stupid muscle to acting cool with lizzy.
oppa fighting.!!!

p/s: i cant upload their photo due to slow connection.what a poor tettttt..
kbye.!

No comments:

Post a Comment