Tuesday 6 November 2012

i am pushing myself

assalamualaikum.
i know its been awhile and a long hiatus since my last update. it is because i am quite busy to update my entry *cakap jela ko malas kan and i think my last entry was when i was at the end of my second semester preparing for my last paper. plus, i don't have any topic to share it out. 

  during this period i am currently in my third semester and struggling myself to do any works related to my subject . for this sem, i have three subjects taught in arabic language and i am very sure hundred percent that i am very weak at this language and could not understand every single things came out from my lectures. okay i admit not all words la but most of the time memang i xfaham what my lecturers are talking about. every time in class i just looking at them like they are talking in alien language and waiting anxiously at my watch when will be the lecture stopped.. rase macam ternampak2 pinggan UFO pusing2 kt my lecturers tu.hehe. mesti u all rase i ni hopeless kan? i too feel like that. hehe. but can you tell me what i should do instead of pandang-serius-tapi-otak-kat-lain?? when i give full attention i can catch a bit and pieces from them and mule la buat mulut melopong coz bangga dapat faham ape yg lecturer foreigner ni cakap kan?hah kau. seriously i need help to find solution to my problem..! hik.



p/s : letih tau otak berfikir pahamkan bahasa alien.hehek.

No comments:

Post a Comment