Sunday 9 December 2012

seriously i am very jealous...!!

oh my godd...!
i am very extremely jealous of my cousin....!guess what?? she just uploaded her picture with BETO QUSHAIRY.! again BETO QUSHAIRY u know....! and fyi i am BETO QUSHAIRY die-hard-fan..! oh my... what am doing right now..? gigit jari la..*abeskan segala kuku yang ade kt tangan ni ha..
 masa beto belum glemer lagi i dh admire kt dia even dia dh kawen tp xkesah la. *padahal kecewa gak.

seriously i admit that he is a good actor and has character. bagi la hape jenis type of acting pun he can make it up. his acting is very simple and yet has feeling in it. and just recently i watched Istanbul Aku Datang and i love it..    again I LOVE IT..! ala- ala lisa surihani gitu. over kan malam ni?haha tu la emosi unstable lak. cakap banyak xguna.u all tengok sendiri ek dat pitcha.
left is my cousin (izzaty)
see??? jealous tak tgk gambar ni?? ade yang commit suicide x??haha.. i am very sure someone  is crying right now. (me letteww).
ommo.i think i must be crazy of his sweet smile.am i? sure he is very lovely in his own way.heuheuh.





p/s : i am FUCKING JEALOUS of u my dearly cousin how lucky u are...!thank you.
 *sambil nangis2 carik bantal.

No comments:

Post a Comment