Sunday 27 January 2013

home is boring if...

hai peeps.
it was sunday and i am lying myself on the bed while surfing for the internet,
wth?
huh,,
for a week at home i found myself is so relax with nothing to do.
i spent my whole days by watching korea or specifically NICE GUY which i think this drama is good to be watched. just try watching it and u will be shower with tears.haha.*for those softhearted.
cant believe?
me myself is the evidence. i cried so hard as i watched Song Joongki find difficulties in his life from small till adult and he definitely try to solve every obstacles with his brilliant head. and u will be going around with a bloated eyes for sure.hehe.
 *i m pretty sure if you wont get boring if u got things to do.
e.g: buat donut and buah melaka instead of membuta,

peace.



No comments:

Post a Comment